About this course
CADJewellerySkills is proud to offer in conjunction with GVUK Design our officially certified Intermediate MatrixGold CAD online short course.
This course builds on the beginner training offered by Gemvision Academy or CADJewellerySkills’ own MatrixGold Beginners course.
6-day online short course takes students through many aspects of intermediate and advanced jewellery CAD modelling techniques using MatrixGold, covering all the essential information needed to provide students with the confidence to experiment with the tools on their own and solve their own design problems.
Course topics include:
- Managing MatrixGold’s parametric history tree and dynamic commands on complex models
- Advanced surface modelling, including inlays and filigree
- Holistic strategy for solid and surface modelling
- Tolerances for effective manufacturing of stone settings and most types of jewellery.
- Exporting STL files for 3D printing
- Fundamentals of controlling Clayoo SubD modelling tools.
You can find a more detailed syllabus for all the different levels of MatrixGold short courses here.
You can enrol by contacting me directly.